Looping Light Show Looping Light Show

At first it seemed a bit nonsensical but hot damn. That's a plot twist right there, I think I watched it loop like 10 times without even noticing.

Fine Dining Fine Dining

There's a lot of really fun inventive movements which makes every action so cool to see :D

jessejayjones responds:

Thank you so much! That means a lot! :)

The Guardian The Guardian

Dat fighting animation was amazing! Love the angles in the shots.

Passion of the Manwhore Passion of the Manwhore

I don't get it... I love it, I just don't get it.

Star Log Star Log

Jesús, that dialogue was hilarious. Tha animation style is kinda cool and the designs and expressions are fun, but yeah, the dialogue and the pacing get the cake. I loved it.

jlorp responds:

Thanks man, really appreciated this review. Made my day

The Blood Ruby Heist The Blood Ruby Heist

I really like the charácter designs and the palettes. I als love how bouncy the koala girl thing animation is.

megadrivesonic responds:

I am glad you enjoy it, i had fun making it.

Do this how I want you to Do this how I want you to

Yeah, I love you guys and your stuff but the ActiveObjectX cartoon is so similar and so fresh on my mind that I didn't enjoy this one as much.

How to Animate How to Animate

Ok, my biggest suggestion: A bright saturated cyan as the background and a satured red are a terrible choice of colors, definitevely try others. And specially since the text is so bulky, it's really difficult to read. Bold and Black typographies are better for titles, but for parragraphs, try a lighter weight.

I think it would be cool if there were some small visual aids throughout the tutorial. Nothing to spectacular, but just enough to totally clarify what you mean, specially for begginers. Like a small ball moving back and forth would easily explain the concept of easing without the need of going into much detail.

As a personal suggestion, maybe separate the really basic concepts of flash, from the part of selecting a category into their own sections, just because it would be nicer to acces directly to them.

Finally, this might be just a problem of my browser or my internet but the "download links" and "video tutorials" buttons are not working for me. Again, this might just be my browser.

On the whole, it's a nice idea. The content itself I really like, it's just the aestethics around it that bother me personally.

Agent64 responds:

Thanks a lot for your feedback. I have had several say that the text doesn't go well with the background, so that might just be my first change.

And, yes, I did consider having visual aids. I just wanted to upload this to Newgrounds, and at that point, I didn't have much more time to add visuals if I was going to upload it right away.

And, I do like your idea about making the basics separate. I might consider that.

And, no, it is not a problem with your browser. The download links and video tutoirals are not finished yet, and maybe I should've finished them before uploading this, but to me, that just defeats the purpose, hence the tutorials already on Newgrounds and all the download links available.

So, thanks again for your feedback.

The Puzzle Hunters(Pilot) The Puzzle Hunters(Pilot)

Wow, this was a neat Little surprise.
The animation was solid, and the dialogue and voice acting is really amazing. Hope to see more of this because it is one of the most entertaining things I've seen in Newgrounds.